We are all living in an era of digital disruption carried by Mobile, Data and Social Networks. At Enfo Interactive our mission is to bring positive Digital Disruption to our customers by combining Digital Strategy, Design and Technology. We do this by crafting beautiful yet powerful experiences for our customers combined with core competences throughout Enfo.
Nordic organisations partner with Enfo to drive innovation of products & services, business and operating models through:
- Design and development of beautiful yet powerful web & app experiences
- Automation of manual activity that is replacing labor with technology
- Decision Making based on big data, social using advanced analytics and machine learning
- Universal connectivity with customers, suppliers, colleagues and the Internet of Things
- Cloud and Mobile first paradigm
The past year Enfo has won the confidence of several new customers to consult within and produce their digital products, services & concepts. To meet demand we are looking for a Digital Project Manager with a burning desire to manage world class digital projects and initiatives for our clients. You will:
- Passionately deliver digital products and concepts for the future
- Lead and motivate teams, clients and other stakeholders
- Manage digital projects with UX as well as developers using experimental, agile and scrum methods
The role will be based in our Espoo office and travel to our other offices and client premises around the Nordics will be expected on a regular basis.
- A passion to plan and manage the delivery of digital products and concepts for the future (app and web)
- 5 plus years of experience in project management in digital projects and initiatives
- Experience from international clients and delivering global digital products and concepts
- Experience from leading small innovative and cross-functional teams
- Thrive on successful customer interactions and helping them find the best solutions by being self-driven, proactive and a conscientious problem solver.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
It is also beneficial if you have experience of executing digital strategies and transformations with agile methodologies.
If you think you are suitable for this position don’t hesitate to apply below or contact Juha Kukka on +358 40 5719072 for more information about the position. We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date in Q3 2016.
We look forward to receiving your application!