In the Digital Dimension, data volume has exploded. Digitalization offers groundbreaking possibilities to better understand businesses, the world they operate in and making informed decisions. Yet vast amounts of data combined with boundless technology can lead to stressful information overload which is why it’s more important than ever to simplify and focus the data with Business Intelligence (BI). At Enfo we have some of the industry’s most knowledgeable BI- consultants, paving the way for our customers in making their business strategy a reality.
As a BI Application Consultant your focus is to ensure that incidents, enquiries & change requirements passed on by customer/Service desk are resolved in a timely manner. You will work closely with your team in defining processes that supports our customers in the best possible way and also:
- Perform technical health check’s on their BI-platforms
- Using tools for monitoring the loading of data into the data warehouse
- Develop an understanding for the customers’ need and identify areas for improvement, advising on the best solutions
- Manage BI-development projects
The role will be based in our central Gothenburg office and from customer site depending on the nature of the current assignment.
Strong communication skills and a natural aptitude for developing strong working relationships with your team and customers is key to success in this role. You have a proven ability to interact and support customers with varying technical knowledge and resolving issues with a structured approach. In addition we also see that you;
- Have a great grasp of both the technical and business side of BI with a minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Have a flexible approach and drive to initiate, plan and perform your own work
- Are capable of handling and prioritizing multiple requests and incidents
- Have a relevant university degree or equivalent
- Are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Have experience of working with different databases
Experience of working with Microsoft BI and Qlik-products is considered a merit.
If you think you are suitable for this position don’t hesitate to apply below or contact Charlotte Svanström, Regional Manager on +46 73 625 30 60 for more information about the role. We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date in Q3 2016. We look forward to receiving your application!