The business area for integration is rapidly growing and we are looking for an addition to our local Gothenburg management team. As a Consultant Manager at Enfo Integration, your primary tasks will be to lead a team of consultants and to assure quality and customer satisfaction in projects and assignments in collaboration with sales. You will lead a team of 15 – 20 experienced and talented specialists within the field of integration, working closely together with the Regional Manager and other Consultant Managers. Your consultants are based in-house and on customer site and some travel will be part of the role.
Your role will also involve:
- Employee development
- Performance & salary reviews
- Workforce management and capacity planning
- Sales in collaboration with our sales team
- Customer relationship management
- Personnel administration
- Other assignments in consultation with the Regional Manager
You thrive on working together with genuine & passionate teams and helping them reach their full potential. You build effective relationships around the organization and are open to change and adapting new ways of working. You show great initiative, responsibility and ability to create more opportunities on current assignments. Working in a structured manner and closely with your team is essential but you are not afraid to make your own decisions whenever necessary. Communicating in spoken and written Swedish and English also comes easy to you. With these qualities you will make a great fit into our organization.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Consultant Manager/HR manager or similar leadership experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience of recruitment
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience within the field of integration and/or are highly motivated to learn more about the subject.
For this recruitment we are working together with Extract Search. For any questions about the role and for sending your application, please contact recruitment consultant Håkan Malmberg on +46734255593 or email email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!