We are all living in an era of digital disruption carried by Mobile, Data and Social Networks. At Enfo Interactive our mission is to bring positive Digital Disruption to our customers by combining Digital Strategy, Design and Technology. We do this by crafting beautiful yet powerful experiences for our customers combined with core competences throughout Enfo.
Nordic organizations partner with Enfo to drive innovation of products & services, business and operating models through:
- Design and development of beautiful yet powerful web & app experiences
- Automation of manual activity that is replacing labor with technology
- Decision Making based on big data, social using advanced analytics and machine learning
- Universal connectivity with customers, suppliers, colleagues and the Internet of Things
- Cloud and Mobile first paradigm
The past year Enfo has won the confidence of several new customers to consult within and produce their digital products, services & concepts. To meet demand we are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a burning desire to develop world class digital projects and concepts for the future.
- Passionately develop and rapidly deliver next-generation digital products and concepts
- Embrace and incubate emerging technology and open source products
- Apply app platform skills in Node.js, Mongo DB, Docker, AWS, IBM Bluemix & Azure
The role can be based from our central Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö office and travel to our other offices and client premises around the Nordics will be expected on a regular basis.
- A passion to create great web and app experiences
- Experiences of responsive design and development of web products for multiple platforms
- Experience from working in small innovative and cross-functional teams
- A university degree or equivalent
- Thrive on successful customer relations and finding the best solutions by being self-driven, proactive and a conscientious problem solver
- Excellent communication & interaction skills, enjoying close collaborations with your team and customers
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
It is also beneficial if you have experience of
- APIs and service implementations in Node.js
- Global app deployments in public clouds
- iOS, Android and Windows Phone app development
If you think you are suitable for this position don’t hesitate to apply below or contact Niklas Thulin on +46 73 6840629 for more information. We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date in Q3/Q4 2016. We look forward to receiving your application!