We are now looking to hire a number of IT Consultants for one of our exciting clients. We are primarily looking for consultants with a strong knowledge of Windows. You will be working in a collaborative team of 15 people responsible for different system platforms, where your role will be to manage and develop the customer’s Windows platform. The role is located on the customer site in Oskarshamn.
- Administration of the Windows platform
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of software and hardware
- Plan and implement new releases
- Ensure that SLAs are fulfilled and that the systems work as agreed with the business when it comes to e.g. response times
- Ensure that systems are properly documented to support the operations, maintenance and development
- Development, streamlining and implementation of new solutions for the customer's IT environment
We are looking for someone who has a degree or equivalent with specialization in IT. We would like you to have a few years’ experience in administration of the above platform. Good administrative skills are required and if you have experience in project work and ITIL, it is regarded as an advantage.
As a person you are service-minded, social and easy to communicate with. Furthermore, you are a committed team player who enjoys great collegial relations and delivering fantastic customer service. We also appreciate that you are driven, thorough and take responsibility for your work.
If you feel like the above is a description of you and you want to become a part of our team, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. We will interview on an ongoing basis and close for applications on the 10th February 2017. For any questions please contact Fredrik Karlsson (Team Leader), +46 705-92 56 55, firstname.lastname@example.org