Enfo focuses on integration of business systems and service-oriented architectures and has developed into one of the world’s leading integration specialists. We work to create value for our customers through smart integration solutions and have extensive experience and expertise through high end projects and customer engagements.
The role as Integration Architect consultant will vary based on the different customers needs and your preferences. In many of our assignments you will be working in a team consisting of project managers, Integration developers and Integration architects. The work is mostly project based where you will assist our customer with designing and developing integrations within their projects. You will handle most of the communication with the customer throughout the project and act as discussion partner for both the customer and the internal Integration developer. Hence good social skills and a great ability to talk about, and simplify, technical solutions are required. We also have customers where an Integration architect will act as an expert and mentor in the customers own integration team. The roll will be based in our office in Malmö.
Currently you are probably working as an Integration architect or as a senior integration developer with the ambition to take the next step into architecture. For our current position, a background in working IBM’s integration stack is a great merit, but experience from Microsoft Biztalk or Mule is also interesting.
A passion for technology and good social skills will make it easy for you to fit in well at Enfo.
- 3-5 years of experience as an integration architect or integration developer.
- Ability to create long lasting relations with customer.
- Experience from working with IBM Message Broker and IBM Integration Bus.
- Experience from working with IBM Websphere MQ.
- Experience from working with Mule ESB or Microsoft Biztalk
- Good documentation skills.
- Knowledge about API Management.
- Experience with the following techniques:
XML, JAVA, SOAP/REST
For all our positions, a good knowledge and understanding of technology as well as experience of business processes, is necessary. You should enjoy meeting customers and helping them find the best solutions by being self-driven, proactive and a conscientious problem solver.
Your communication and social skills must be excellent and you can communicate fluently in Swedish and English. With these qualities, you will fit into our teams.
What’s it like to work at Enfo?
We are genuine, energetic and passionate. We have the courage to give and take responsibility. We give you the opportunity to thrive. We share our knowledge and competence to gain success for our customers and co-workers. How do we do that?
- We solve our customer’s challenges with an energetic and engaged attitude. And most importantly, in a warm, fun and friendly working atmosphere.
- We embrace the skills and knowledge of our employees. We will never stand in the way of somebody who wants to develop and excel.
- You get the chance to work with excellent professionals and learn from them. We believe that interesting assignments and responsibilities will be the most inspiring drivers of your professional growth.
That is why Enfo is one the best companies to work for according to Universum and Great Place To Work.
Are you ready for your next challenge as a specialist, working with some of the most respected players in the Integration area? Apply below or contact Peter Andersson on 0736-840759 for more information.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now »