To fulfil our customers’ needs and challenges within the area of Information Security we are now hiring new stars for our super-dedicated team!
Welcome to join us in the Digital Dimension!
We are looking for a skilled Senior Information Security Consultant who is both extremely customer focused and has a superior understanding of today’s challenges from an information security perspective.
You will be a part of the Advisory team at Enfo in Gothenburg, working alongside great colleagues consulting in the areas of Information Security, Technical Transformation, Organisational Transformation, Legal and Digital Agenda.
Our new Senior Information Security Consultant will advise, develop and guide our customers within current challenges and opportunities such as GDPR, Shadow IT, Risk Management, Cloud Security.
- Create, build and develop long-term customer relationships
- Manage and develop customer's agenda for Information Security
- Lead and be accountable for your projects and services
- Coach, guide and motivate staff by leading by example
- Be involved in the development of Enfo Advisory's business, both operational and strategic.
Your profileTo succeed in the role, it is important that you are communicative, have a strong drive and are comfortable running workshops and projects with customers and colleagues. You need to have a solid background in the field of IT Security or relevant areas as well as an excellent understanding of today’s challenges in the area. It is important that you can collaborate, enjoy working in teams and take responsibility – all the way.
You will also have:
- several years of documented experience in leading IT security position such as CISO, IT Security manager and/or IT Security specialist / analyst or similar.
- experience with one or several of the most common information security standards such as ISO 27001, ISF Standard of good practice (SOGP) for Information Security, PCI DSS etc.
- strong capabilities of working with and improving Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and Risk Management (RM) procedures.
If you think you are suitable for a position at Enfo and if you are ready to join the Digital Dimension with us, don’t hesitate to apply below. For more information, please contact Stephan Seliger +46 736 84 06 49. We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application!