Smarter business is about using the right information, at the right time and place and with the right persons. Technical development in the Digital Dimension makes this possible. Within the planning area, our customers use these possibilities not only for financial budget and forecasts but also for operational planning in the heart of their business. We work with many exciting medium and large customers and projects and see an increasing demand to adapt their processes to the fast moving world they operate in. At Enfo we have some of the industry’s most knowledgeable consultants, paving the way for our customers in making their business strategy a reality.
As a TM1 Consultant your focus is to help our customers with their planning process using Cognos TM1 software and build a system to support them in a dynamic and flexible way in their budget and forecast cycles. You will also:
- Develop an understanding for the customers’ need and identify areas for improvement, advising on the best solutions
- Build the best technical solutions for our customers to support and improve their planning processes incl integration to different data sources and building reports for analysis
- Perform technical health check’s on their TM1 application
- Manage TM1-development projects
You will be working in our Stockholm office and from customer site depending on the nature of the current assignment. We also have offices in Gothenburg and Malmö that could be an option for the right candidate.
Strong communication skills and a natural aptitude for developing strong working relationships with your team and customers is key to success in this role. You have a proven ability to interact and support customers in process discussions around their business, with varying technical knowledge and resolving issues with a structured approach. In addition, we also see that you;
- Have a flexible approach and drive to initiate, plan and perform your own work
- Are capable of handling and prioritizing multiple requests and incidents
- Have a relevant university degree or equivalent
- Are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Have experience of working with TM1 or other vendors within the planning area.