Do you thrive in producing stories and attractive campaigns driving leads? Welcome to us! We are looking for a content-skilled marketing manager to Espoo to join our Nordic Marketing & Communications team.
You will execute marketing plans and activities in close collaboration with your marketing and communications colleagues at Nordic level and with your assigned business owners, sales managers and technical experts in Finland.
What you will get to work with
- You will have full responsibility for given marketing campaigns and projects. You will drive and deliver lead generation through digital campaigns and related events – from ideation, creative content development, targeting and execution to follow-up. You will inspire the campaign team of technical specialists to provide input and you will prioritize and align marketing elements, media and channels to ensure optimal use of budgets and resources.
- You understand the importance of market and solution trends as well as customer needs and will translate these into effective value propositions, communications and campaigns. You will work closely with both Sales and Delivery and research the demand in market to generate campaign ideas.
- You will support in market segmentation and lead strategies.
- Thus, on an ordinary working day you may be discussing an upcoming campaign with your business owner, spar a presenter for an event, make an interview for a case story and edit and post contents in our channels.
What we appreciate
- Proven track record in working with digital channels and inbound marketing campaigns
- Capability to produce inspiring contents in a variety of formats in a multi-channel environment
- Excellent writing skills: native Finnish and good English
- A suitable university degree e.g. within marketing communications or international marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in creating and executing (digital) B2B leads-generating campaigns
- Hands-on working knowledge with HubSpot, CRM and the MS Office stack
- Skills and experience with marketing automation (workflows, nurturing campaigns), e-mail marketing and social media marketing in a B2B context
- Proven project management skills
- Strong track record in working together with Sales and Delivery
- Passion to learn and make a difference
- Background from or knowledge of IT service sector considered a plus
What we offer you
- A Nordic team of some ten marketing and communications professionals building our brand, engaging communications and brave inbound marketing. At Enfo, we do integrated marketing and communications and thus offer you great possibilities to develop professionally.
- The mandate to act and make an impact
- The chance to develop your understanding of the IT service sector
- A dynamic and energetic environment emphasizing work-life balance and providing comprehensive health care, culture and lunch benefits, flexible working hours and extra vacation days
- A Nordic working community valuing collaboration, trust, continuous development, and expertise
For more information please contact Jens Yhrefors, Head of Marketing, +46709633950.
Please send your application no later than May 29 via the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!