You have experience of service development and you can manage complex systems. You can lead virtual teams and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We offer you a central role in developing software asset management and licensing services on a Nordic level.
- You are the service owner for SAM services and by your activity you secure the successful sales in coop with your colleagues.
- You are part of a team which supports our customers in license software and optimizes their software investment.
- You work as a trusted adviser for the customer.
- In your work you are in close cooperation with your customer and actively develop the service to create added value by easing the customer’s daily work.
- You identify change needs at the customer and build new business opportunities.
- You maintain license information in the service portal, run reports and optimize the customer’s license assets.
- You manage and lead the service implementation to new customers.
- You support the other sales teams to sell SAM services to Nordic customers
- You have previous experience of software licensing related services
- You possess a good understanding of software asset management and its benefits
- You are customer centric, social influencer
- You are familiar with the most common IT environments
- You have experience of selling IT services and service implementation projects
- You are well organized and precise in your work
- You speak and write fluent Finnish and English. Other Nordic languages are a bonus.
In qualifications we value experience of software licensing domain.
You will be supported by highly experienced teams and a Great Place to Work certified employer.
Location: Enfo Espoo office
Jari Niilola p. 050 444 6988, email: email@example.com
Please apply latest on 15.4.2017.