Enfo Interactive drives innovation of products & services, business and operating models through:
- design and development of web & app experiences on the edge.
- automation of manual activity that is replacing labor with technology.
- decision making based on big data, advanced analytics and machine learning.
- universal connectivity with customers, suppliers, colleagues and the Internet of Things.
To fulfill our customers’ needs and challenges within digital area we are now hiring a new hit-team in Finland. You will be a part of a “start-up team” inside the reputable Enfo in Helsinki/Espoo.
Welcome to join us in the Digital Dimension!
We are looking for a senior technical lead with a burning desire to develop world class digital projects and concepts for the future.
You will be part of the start-up team of competency center Interactive at Enfo in Finland. You will have super-dedicated colleagues as front-end and back-end developers, UX/UI, Scrum Master, Technical Lead and Digital Strategists. We are working close together cross the borders to Sweden.
The list of skills & attitudes we are looking for could be very long and detailed but in short we want:
- A genuine passion to create great web and app experiences (iOS/Android).
- Someone who will not back down to take technical responsibility in our customer projects.
- You have a digital agency or web bureau background
- No problems with early stage agile projects and you for sure know how to balance productivity with perfection.
Location – at Enfo central offices in Espoo, Finland.
Languages – you need to be native in Finnish, fluent in English and if any Swedish skills – that’s a plus!
Travels – to our other offices and client premises around the Nordics will be expected on regular basis.
If you think you are suitable for a position at Enfo and if you are ready to join the Digital Dimension with us, don’t hesitate to apply below. For more information, please contact Charlotte Svanström +46 736 253 060 or Juha Kukka +35 840 5719 072. We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date in Q1/2017. We look forward to receive your application!