Enfo Interactive drives innovation of products & services, business and operating models through:
- design and development of web & app experiences on the edge
- automation of manual activity that is replacing labor with technology
- decision making based on big data, advanced analytics and machine learning
- universal connectivity with customers, suppliers, colleagues and the Internet of Things
To fulfill our customers’ needs and challenges within digital area we are now hiring a new hit-team in Finland. You will be a part of a “start-up team” inside the reputable Enfo in Helsinki/Espoo.
Welcome to join us in the Digital Dimension!
We are looking for UX/UI designer with a burning desire to develop world class digital products and concepts for the future.
You will be part of the start-up team of Interactive competency center at Enfo in Finland. You will have super-dedicated colleagues as front-end and back-end developers, UX/UI, Scrum Master, Technical Lead and Digital Strategists.
You will with the new team have influence in how we work and what technology we use, experimentation is encouraged and you are expected to take initiative and bring new ideas to the table.
Some of the skills & attitudes we are looking for are:
- In love with great interface design and the ability to present creative solutions
- Deep interest in crafting great user experiences
- Adequate education within UX/UI design and also some digital agency or web bureau background
Location – at Enfo central offices in Espoo, Finland.
Languages – you need to be native in Finnish, fluent in English and if any Swedish skills – that’s a plus!
Travels – to our other offices and client premises around the Nordics will be expected on a regular basis.
If you think you are suitable for a position at Enfo and if you are ready to join the Digital Dimension with us, don’t hesitate to apply below. For more information, please contact Charlotte Svanström +46 736 253 060 or Juha Kukka +35 840 5719 072. We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date in Q1/2017. We look forward to receive your application!