Process innovation or Business Process Management (BPM) is an exciting and growing area within Enfos competence portfolio and we are now looking for more professionals with a passion for BPM to create business value for our customers in the Digital Dimension.
This role is to establish a Business Process Architecture within the framework of existing policies, procedures, regulatory requirements accreditation standards to meet the overall objectives of the company. You will:
- Ensure that the Process Improvement initiative meets the company’s overall business strategy
- Assist with development and management of the company’s business model and technology agenda
- Investigate the various business processes of the company and develop architectures to support strategic goals
- Document the inter-relationships between processes (people & systems) and the hierarchy
- Build internal commitment to business process strategy
- Confirm process architecture capability and flexibility
The role can be based from our central Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö office and there will be regular travel to our and client’s premises around the Nordics.
- A relevant University Degree in Business, Engineering or Science, Master's Degree in Business Process Management or similar is preferred
- Minimum 3 years professional experience with a proven track record in Business Process Architecture or Business Process Design in implementing Business Process Architecture
- Proficient use of business process, project management, and process analysis software
- Full understanding of business processes and ability to analyze results of actions
- Ability to lead and drive change management
- Experience in Lean or Six Sigma preferred
- Fluency In English, both written and spoken
You thrive on successful customer interactions and helping them find the best solutions by being self-driven and proactive. You love to solve any problems that arise and putting structures in place. You also enjoy working alongside people with various backgrounds and developing working relationships that enables successful projects. Add a passion for technology and great social skills and we are certain you will make a great fit at Enfo.
If you think you are suitable for this position don’t hesitate to apply below or contact Kevin Libbos on +46 73 302 9153 for more information. We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date in Q4 2016. We look forward to hearing from you!