We are all living in an era of digital disruption carried by Mobile, Data and Social Networks. At Enfo Interactive, our mission is to bring positive Digital Disruption to our customers by combining Digital Strategy, Design and Technology. We do this by creating beautiful yet powerful experiences for our customers combined with core competences throughout Enfo. Many of our projects take place in the creative environment at our Digital Dimension | LABS.
To fulfil our customers’ needs and challenges within digital area we are now hiring new stars for our super-dedicated team!
Welcome to join us in the Digital Dimension!
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
The past year Enfo has won the confidence of several new customers to consult within and produce their digital products, services & concepts. To meet demand we are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a burning desire to develop world-class digital projects and concepts for the future.
- Passionately develop and rapidly deliver next-generation digital products and concepts
- Embrace and incubate emerging technology and open source products
- Apply app platform skills in Node.js, Mongo DB, Docker, AWS, IBM Bluemix & Azure
You will have truly skilled and dedicated colleagues as front-end and back-end developers, UX/UI, Technical Lead and Digital Strategists within the team Enfo Interactive. Our projects runs mainly in-house and you will work agile with the team cross-regions. We have close and professional contact with our customers and their project teams.
- A passion to create great web and app experiences
- Experiences of responsive design and development of web products for multiple platforms
- Experience from working in small innovative and cross-functional teams
- A university degree or equivalent
- Thrive on successful customer relations and finding the best solutions by being self-driven, proactive and a conscientious problem solver
- Excellent communication & interaction skills, enjoying close collaborations with your team and customers
It is also beneficial if you have experience of
- APIs and service implementations in Node.js
- Angular.js, React
- Global app deployments in public clouds
- iOS, Android and Windows Phone app development
Location – at Enfo central offices in Stockholm, Göteborg or Malmö. Travels are expected on a regular basis to our other offices and client premises around the Nordic countries. Languages – you need to be fluent speaking Swedish and English.
If you think you are suitable for this position do not hesitate to apply below or contact Charlotte Svanström on +46 736 253060 for more information. We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date in Q3 2017. We look forward to receive your application.