We are now recruiting a Project Manager to our Stockholm office which is located in the Center of Stockholm City.
About the company
Enfo is on an exciting journey of unifying all business areas in order to create synergies and increase customer benefits and value. We want to evolve our customer relations towards strong partnerships. On our journey towards the future we are aiming for new business models to support future customer demands.
Enfo is an established employer in the IT industry that attracts many people with top-level expertise. According to Great Place To Work, Enfo is among the best companies to work for, which is something that we regard as very inspiring and wish we can get more great people to join us and nurture that culture.
Project managers at Enfo
We are organized, passionate and goal-oriented. We understand what projects and customers have in common and their strategic role in how organizations succeed, learn and change.
Enfo Project Managers are change agents: we make project goals our own and use our skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team. We enjoy the organized adrenaline of new challenges and the responsibility of driving business results.
As a Project manager you have the overall responsibility to plan, lead and to achieve the project objectives. You need to have a good understanding of IT but you don´t need to have deep expert skills in the technique. You run small, medium and large IT projects, primarily in Microsoft IT infrastructure. Parallel to that, you have overall responsibility for managing the project management methodology and also the communication in both Swedish and English with internal and external contacts and suppliers.
The role also involves managing personnel and budget responsibility.
- + 5 years experience of Project management
- University education within IT/ technique or equivalent experience
- Education in project management
- Experience within established project methodologies such as Prince2, PROPS (PPS), Pejl or equivalent.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English and Swedish
- Experience from leading project with in Microsoft IT-infrastructure and Microsoft azure
- Economic competence and business acumen
- Leadership education
- Experience from managing Cloud project such as azure or amazon
- Good understanding in Microsoft infrastructure such as; Windows client, Exchange, Skype 4 business Active Directory, Application repacking and SharePoint
- Experience from GDPR projects
- Relevant certifications
- Experience of Agile methods
As a person, you are creative and goal focused. You understand the importance of not making the same procedure every time. You are also good at creating relationships and see the benefit of having a good dialogue with the people in your surroundings. You have a good understanding of finances, budget and act professionally in terms of your role.
We consider it a merit if you have management experience from previous jobs or in commitment outside of work. We will place great emphasis on personal characteristics
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application!
For more information, please contact Kristin Rosenhall, Consultant Manager: email@example.com or 0709-945921.