Our goal is to be the Nordic industry’s best-combined delivery of Business and Asset Management Consultants. We now seek highly motivated people who wants to work with the growing market leader. The role will be based in any of our Swedish offices, but we apply a flexible working environment with the possibility of remote working.
As a Senior Business consultant at Enfo you work closely with customers, advising them to execute their maintenance strategies, by working with KPIs, processes and system tools to realize the customer business benefits. We help customers implement solutions suited for their needs and also with current state analysis, process mapping, key indicators, data analysis, training and pre-studies for upcoming projects. Working as a consultant involves some travelling to our customers.
You have many years of practical experience from the industry within maintenance development. Development within processes, solution and organization. You really enjoy to be a dedicated and motivated trainer and implementer of changes, innovation etc. to our existing and new customers.
Enfo is a successful, straightforward and open company with a culture of trust and own responsibility. We believe in the combination of a sound private life and a challenging, stimulating professional life at the forefront of the industry. We care about our employees and actively work to create an atmosphere that stimulates them to grow and makes it possible to combine both work and personal life.
With Enfo, you will be a leading star into the Digital dimension future and Maintenance 4.0
We highly value committed individuals who take the initiative and like to accept personal responsibility. To thrive and grow with us, you need to be outgoing and enjoy having a lot of customer contacts.
- Self driven individual with the customer always in focus
- +5 years of practical experience from the industry within maintenance development
- Functional knowledge of market leading EAM solutions is meritorious
- Experience of converting a customer’s current situation and challenges into solution proposals
- Experience in development of:
- Maintenance Processes
- Maintenance solutions (EAM)
- Maintenance organization
- Experience of documenting and producing concise reports and other type of documentation
- Experience of providing training and demonstrations/presentations
- Strong knowledge in both Swedish and English
If you think you are suitable for this position at Enfo and if you are ready to join the future with us, don’t hesitate to apply below. For more information, please contact: Thomas Femrin +46 70 618 50 54 email@example.com.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date as soon as possible. We look forward to receive your application!