You have a key role within the Strategic Account team and a close cooperation with the Strategic Account Manager concerning customer strategic demands. You are working on an overall Enfo level where the goal and aim is to combine Enfo services and skills in order to create the best service experience possible for our strategic customers. You understand the customer business and take an outside-in-perspective in order to gain the customer trust and have a long lasting strategic relationship. You have a good understanding of the Enfo service delivery and work closely with delivering units, often on weekly basis, in order to keep a continious dialog concerning customer demand and quality in the service delivery and IT-capabilities.
The role can be based from our central Gothenburg or Stockholm office.
You have a solid experience from the technology domain and have been working as a solution- or enterprise architect with complex IT-solutions for the last couple of years. You can easily communicate and mediate different stakeholder’s architectural concerns from a holistic perspective. You have an ability to break down business needs into IT-capabilities. You probably also have architecture experience from runtime service delivery, business/IT –portfolio management or IT-governance function.
In this role you will be responsible for
- business-to-technical liaison between the customer demand function and Enfo competence centres
- Advising Enfo’s strategic customers in enterprise architectural issues from both strategic and runtime perspectives
- Communicating customer architectural demands internally to Enfo domain architects, delivery units or 3rd parties
- Holistically understand and communicate Enfo service capabilities to customers and to Strategic Account Managers
- Support and guide Enfo competence centres in order to ensure and improve our quality in customer service delivery
- Support and guide customers and account managers in pre-sale activities
The skills experience that we think you have
- Deep understanding of the technology domain, preferably from one of our competence areas
- Good social skills and ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written language (English and Swedish)
- Ability to break down customer business demands into capability requirements and architectural models
- Good experience from stakeholder management, e.g., to handle various stakeholder conflicts and mediate requirements and architectural issues
- Experience as a project- or service manager with budget management
- Experience from working with service management architecture and/or capability based planning
- Experience from demand- and portfolio management
- Experience from working with Enterprise Architecture frameworks and EA-governance (e.g., TOGAF, MODAF, Zachman, etc.)
- Good experience from working with ITIL - service design, transition and operation processes
If you think you are suitable for this position at Enfo, don’t hesitate to apply below. We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date as soon as possible. We look forward to receive your application!
What is ESA
In able to execute Enfo Groups overall strategy we have created an organization called Enfo Strategic Accounts (ESA). ESA is a cross Enfo organization that focuses on the customers that is most strategic to Enfo and that also see Enfo as a strategic supplier. ESA “owns” the customers internally and acts as the “voice of the customer” within Enfo.